Key Responsibilities :
- Time bound completion of designs and transfer to tool room for manufacturing.
- Control loss due to design, conduct trend analysis and initiate corrective actions.
- Interacting with manufacturing units for improvements in existing tools.
- Sound knowledge of latest trends in design of Press tools, injection moulds, die casting dies, blisters, jigs & fixtures & gauges etc.
- Proficient in any 3D software, preferably Solid Works.
- Knowledge of GD & T, Tolerance stack up.
- Knowledge of various standards, materials, heat-treatment & manufacturing processes.
- Cost control of Tooling’s.
- Tool automation & SPM design. Knowledge of pneumatics & hydraulic controls.
- Tool manufacturing processes, conventional as well & CNC machining.
Education Qualification & Experience :
- Graduation in Mechanical/Production engineering with specialisation in Tool Design & manufacturing or Tool Engineering
- 12 to 15 yrs of experience in the field of designing of Press tools, injection moulds, die casting dies, blisters, jigs & fixtures & gauges etc.
Note: Interested may send their CV at [email protected]